VADO Tuition and Fees
- Registration $20/dancer
- One dance class per week $265
- All additional classes per family $225 each
- Payments due on the first of the month September-April
- ACH is now available! Let us know if you want to take advantage of the ACH option. There is no additional fee.
- A late fee of $10 will be applied one month past due
Monthly tuition payments as follows:
1 class/week – $33.12/month
2 classes/week – $61.25/month
3 classes/week – $89.38/month
4 classes/week – $117.50/month
5 classes/week – $145.63/month
6 classes/week – $173.75/month
- Creative Movement – 5th grade: $65/costume
- 6th grade – High school: $75/costume
- All costumes must be paid for by November 15th – late fees apply
Yoga and Adult Classes
- Punch cards can be purchased at the desk. 10 classes for $90
Walk-ins – $10 adults only
Some need-based scholarships are available. Please use the link to print an application and turn in to the VADO desk by September 10th.
A fundraiser will be sponsored by VADO in the fall to help dancers pay for their costumes and tuition. All profits go to the dancers and will be applied to their accounts.