VADO Tuition and Fees
- Registration $25/dancer
- One dance class per week $285
- All additional classes per family are $250
- Payments due on the first of the month September-April
- ACH is now available! Let us know if you want to take advantage of the ACH option. There is no additional fee.
- A late fee of $10 will be applied one month past due
- ** If Tuition is paid in full by September 1, 2023, 5% of the total Tuition paid will be credited toward your Costume Fee(s).
- Performance Dance Team = additional $50 to cover competitions, etc
- $70 for dancers in Creative Movment through 5th grade
- $80 for dancers in middle school and up
Yoga and Adult Classes
- Punch cards can be purchased at the desk. 10 classes for $90
Walk-ins – $10 adults only
Vermillion Area Dance Studio
2023-2024 Tuition Payment Policy
Due at Registration:
*$25 Registration (one-time fee)
*First month’s tuition (September)
*Automatic monthly payments for Tuition are encouraged, but not required.
* Monthly bills will be emailed.
· Costume balances will be added to Jackrabbit accounts upon registration.
· Costume balances need to be paid for by November 15, 2023. (This is the date VADO orders all costumes by to ensure arrival before recital.)
Unpaid Tuition Balances:
· NEW POLICY: Dancers must have that month’s Tuition paid BEFORE being allowed to attend classes that month.
** If Tuition is paid in full by September 1, 2023, 5% of your total Tuition costs will be credited toward your Costume Fee(s). Example: $285 tuition is paid by September 1, 5% of the $285 ($14.25) will be credited toward the student’s costume fee.
Some need-based scholarships are available. Please use the link to print an application and turn in to the VADO desk by September 10th.
A fundraiser will be sponsored by VADO in the fall to help dancers pay for their costumes and tuition. All profits go to the dancers and will be applied to their accounts.